Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Them's Numbers

Hello. I'm Matt. I'm interested in numbers, statistics, ratings, and things like that. Particularly related to business/marketing, but also ones tied to my various hobbies such as MMA, video games, TV, soccer, boxing, and comedy. When I find interesting reports on new marketing findings, research reports, or sometimes just neat things, I plan to post them on here. I may or may not offer editorial comments of my own. My goal is mostly to have one place to track the things I find interesting in the world of statistics and business, and to be able to share them with people that may be interested. So follow this, or not. Add it to your Google Reader, or not. Post comments, e-mail me, or not. Do what you want with your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment